|EASY, FAST, and FUN.|
|Players:||2 - 4|
|Trios per color:||1|
|Number of colors:||6|
|- - - - - - Other equipment - - - - - -|
|Setup time:||1 minute|
|Playing time:||5 minutes - 10 minutes|
|Theme:||The wikipage input value is empty (e.g. <code>SomeProperty::, []</code>) and therefore it cannot be used as a name or as part of a query condition.|
|BGG Link:||Pyramideto on BGG|
|Status: complete? (v1.0), Year released: 2010|
|for more details visit Authors page|
Pyramideto is a game for 2-4 players played with eighteen colorful pyramides.
EASY, FAST, and FUN.
Easy rules - just move a pyramid and form your secret goal. Fast - quick to prepare, easy to pack up. And tons of fun.
Info:[edit | edit source]
- Pyramideto is for 2 to 4 players
- Recommended age: 4 years +
- Playing time: 10 minutes
- You need one rainbow Treehouse pyramids tube and Three white pyramids
- The game contains 36 cards with pictures to be cut
- Goal cards are Illustrated by Hana Pavlatova.
- All goal cards has a picture, example tower built from trio of pyramids, and Czech, English and German description
- Goal cards are laminated